A deposit of 30% of the tour cost is required on time of booking and the balance not later than 30 days before commencement of the safari tour. Payment in full is required where bookings are made less than 30 days before the tour begins. Notwithstanding any prior confirmation of arrangements, the right is reserved not to execute tours if payment has not been received in accordance with foregoing. 50% deposit is required 10 weeks before intended departure with the balance to be settled 30days prior to commencement of the tour. If a reservation is made within 30 days of departure, the entire amount must be made at the time of confirmation.
A booking is considered confirmed upon receiving a deposit of 30% of travel cost. Balance payments can be made on arrival for only camping safaris and mountain climbing.
Well maintained Vehicles, Land Cruisers with pop up roof that are rebuilt for safari, also a car for transfers will be provided according to the route and number of participants. The right is reserved to employ the services of sub-contractors.
Rates are based on fares and other costs prevailing at the time of publication of price list and are subject to change without notice if fares or costs subsequently vary due to fluctuation of currency.
In the event of cancellation, the deposit will be refunded less the cost of expenses incurred, that is administration fees, bank charges, and if the cancellation is received within 60 days of commencement of the arrangement then a cancellation charge of 50% of tour cost will be made. Between 59 to 3 days, fee will be charged according to what other suppliers (lodges) state about terms. In case of cancellation within 48 in the case of a no-show 100% of the net value of the booking will be charged. Gorilla permits are non-refundable. Trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended.
The right is reserved to change any route or arrangements should conditions necessitate, to offer substitutes of equal value, or to accept the operation of any scheduled tour. The right is reserved to decline to accept or retain any person as member of any tour at any time, in which event an equitable amount will be refunded. Gorilla permits are transferable in some instances.
1) The company and its agents act only for the passenger in all matters relating to hotel accommodation, sight-seeing, tours and transport, whether by aircraft, rail, road, motor-coach, ship, boat, or any other means and shall not be liable for injury, delay, loss or damage arising from any cause and in any manner however.
2) The company’s liability to passengers carried in its own vehicle is governed by the respective law of the country in which the tour takes place and on other country and all claims are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in which the cause of action arises.
3) The company reserves the right to employ sub-contractors to carry out all or any part of the services agreed to be supplied and in the event of exercise of such right the terms of clause (1) relating to the company’s liability shall apply.
4) Whilst every care is taken, the company cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to baggage. It is therefore advisable to effect separate baggage insurance.
- In the event any claims is made against Travel Agent or Tour Operator in respect of any loss or damage occasioned by the breach of contract, negligence or other fault of the Company, the Company shall be liable to indemnify the Travel Agent or the Tour Operator (as the case may be) only is such claim would have been awarded against the Travel Agent or the Tour Operator (as the case may be) in the courts of the country in which the tour takes place, if the Travel Agent of the Tour Operator (as the case may be) has submitted to the jurisdiction of the said court.
- In respect of any such claim as is mentioned in sub-clause (1) of the clause of the Company shall be under no liability what-so-ever or howsoever arising other than, the liability expressly assumed in this
- For the purpose of this clause of the Company shall be deemed to include its servants and agents and shall be deemed to contract on its own behalf and on behalf of each such servant and agent.
All prices are quoted in US$ Dollars. We prefer payments by Wire Transfers through bank, which are subject to bank charges at the prevailing/current rate. Local currency can be accepted at the current dollar-buying rate.
PRIOR NOTICE on PAYMENT:
Avoid internet hackers, on your confirmation of the tour, we will send you an invoice with our bank details that will instruct you to wire money to our company or Nyambabe Adventures at our online payment gateway.